In 2021, direct selling companies have many powerful software options that can help them run their business more efficiently. One of those tools is Exigo, a direct selling software that is flexible and scalable.
However, if you’re not convinced that you want to purchase this solution, you may be looking for a similar software to use for your MLM business. Luckily, there are some great alternatives.
Read on to find out what are the best Exigo alternatives out there!
PRO TIP: One of the best methods to examine whether the software is good for your business is to try the vendor’s free trial or demo period. This will give you a direct experience with the features and components of the affiliate software and you will see if it meets your expectations.
The first on our list of Affise alternatives is DirectScale, a cloud-based software solution that aims to help companies in the direct selling industry manage orders better, communicate more efficiently, improve their logistics, and more.
DirectScale was designed by experienced professionals that are fully aware of a multi-level-marketing company’s needs. As numerous experts claim, this is the platform best suited to help one build a solid affiliate strategy.
All of the functionalities that this software solution offers are complete and configurable right out of the box. Here are some of the best features of DirectScale:
- Easy to use. This software is completely user-friendly and anyone who has basic internet knowledge can operate it.
- DIY configurability. You can create a personalized web office experience that fits your needs and allows you to target distributors every step of the sales funnel. It is easy to provide them with training and support that allows you to create a loyal staff that makes profit.
- Custom branding. Make your branding noticeable and always at the top of your user’s mind by creating unique login and landing pages with your company’s branding. The platform comes with custom branding and configurable company colors and logos. Building brand recognition and loyalty is something many companies struggle with, but it’s easy to do with DirectScale.
- Up-to-date REST APIs. Updated REST APIs allow users to modify the platform and reconfigure it to better suit their needs.
- Payouts management under control. Auditing and modifying your commission payouts and compensation plans will be easier than ever. Users will be able to modify and audit their compensation plans and commission payouts on their own and with no extra costs.
- Scale automatically. As DirectScale is a cloud-based MLM software, it will keep up with your momentum as you go. It will grow alongside your business and scale back when you’re going through slower times so you can save money and never worry about updating your platform.
In addition, DirectScale has recently built a new website with updated messaging features, which adds to the already fantastic overall experience of its users.
Here are some testimonials of the happy customers of DirectScale:
- Mari Jo, Founder: “The openness of the platform amazes me. I can’t believe I can access so much without even talking to DirectScale. I just love it! And I can do it without opening a ticket and without training!”
- David, Exec Director of Technology: “DirectScale did not miss the mark on any of our concerns. We’ve been able to do [everything] on schedule. And we’ve paid all commissions on schedule since then, and we’ve even scaled the business considerably.”
- Scott, VP of Operations: “I’ve worked with three of the main industry commission engine system providers. I’ve noticed something very different with DirectScale. The service and support I’ve received with DirectScale has helped me to feel like they are genuinely interested in the success of our company.”
Epixel MLM Software
The second Exigo alternative of our list is Epixel, a feature-rich and fully-customizable solution that adapts to your needs as your business grows. The company proclaims that their MLM software helps you grow 10x faster with intelligent workflow automation.
This data-driven MLM software offers you these great features:
- Performance insights & statistics. Software offers a complete view of your business including profitability. Use the data you receive to make informed actions and decisions.
- Real-time financial visibility. Assemble fiscal and historical data for an accurate financial status, saving your accounting team’s time
- KPI identification. With Epixel, you can track important KPIs so you can make better and more informed marketing decisions.
- Promotional tools. Attract more prospects through omni channel promotions.
- Training and self-development. Provide proper learning materials and training to your distributors so they have a better grasp of your business plan.
- Secure, robust, yet customizable.
Rallyware is a MLM solution for managing all processes related to distributor productivity as well as retention. If your company is looking for software that will help you engage your distributors, then Rallyware is a good pick.
This software allows its users to boost engagement through technology in the following ways:
- Genealogy-mapped communication. You can group all of your distributors into communities based on your company’s genealogy, which will lead to much more efficient communications.
- Social game-like experience. Distributors can have fun while taking all the steps to achieve success and see tangible results. They will be motivated to accomplish certain activities through fun achievements and even rewards.
- Engagement programs. The suite of predefined engagement programs that Rallyware offers can help any company achieve its selling results.
Infinite MLM Software
The last Exigo alternative of our list is Infinite MLM software as it comes with advanced features, a wide range of compensation plans, and can fit any business model.
It integrates with Magento and Opencart, which are among the most popular eCommerce websites to facilitate online transactions today.
The company designed an MLM system software with all the add-ons, features, and customizations to meet the different businesses of various clients. They have been in MLM software development for more than ten years and have plenty of successful clients.
Additionally, the platform is easy to customize and it is quite stable and scalable, which is obvious proof that the development team behind this app is experienced and highly-skilled.
Here are some great features offered by Infinite:
- Simple interface. This software is completely user-friendly so it makes it easy for anyone with basic internet knowledge to operate it.
- Fully customizable. Infinite comes with many different MLM compensation plans including Binary, Matrix, Hybrid, and Breakaway, just to name a few. This means it’s fully customizable to fit any business.
- Design templates. Alter the software to fit your needs and create a branded look with multiple design templates.
- Multi-language and multi-currency. These powerful features give users from all across the world the freedom to use the platform comfortably.
- Fast, secure, reliable.
The right software can help MLM businesses streamline the critical functions of multi-level marketing business model. It helps automate the management of member networks and member compensations. Moreover, affiliate software helps businesses manage sales and process payments and much more.
Choosing the best MLM affiliate software solution can be a difficult task, we know. Therefore we recommend you: Don’t rush the decision. Take a look at your priorities, needs, budget, among others. Knowing about the crucial benefits of MLM software will help you understand the impact of the tool on your business.
Make sure you start some free trials and check live demos of the software you like the most. Every business is unique in its own sense and that is why many business owners take their time when choosing their direct selling platforms.
Yet, one option on this list stands out. Our personal favorite is DirectScale as it is probably the easiest-to-use and most comprehensive MLM software on the market. It helps MLM businesses empower their employees and field as a whole. With its advanced configurability, automated scalability, payout management, and other important features, it is clear that no other software can match its level.