In 2023, direct selling companies have many powerful software options that can help them run their business more efficiently. One of those tools is Exigo, an enterprise direct-selling software that has been on the market for years.
However, if you’re an enterprise, you may be looking for a similarly strong software to use for your MLM mid-size or star-up business. Luckily, there are some great alternatives.
Read on to find out what are the best Exigo alternatives out there!
PRO TIP: One of the best methods to examine whether the software is good for your business is to try the vendor’s free trial or demo period. This will give you a direct experience with the features and components of the affiliate software and you will see if it meets your expectations.
In fact, it was so great that Exigo decided to acquire it.
Businesses love DirectScale for its:
- Unmatched MLM analytics & BI. DirectScale blends a deep understanding of direct sales behavior with data science to improve distributor engagement and lifetime value. Amplify your sellers’ engagement with DirectScale.
- User-friendly & flexible software. DirectScale is user-friendly, and anyone with basic internet knowledge can operate it.
- DIY configurability. You can create a personalized web office experience that fits your needs and allows you to target distributors at every step of the sales funnel. In addition, it is easy to provide them with training and support that allows you to create a loyal staff that makes a profit.
- Easy & self-managed commission payouts. Auditing and modifying your commission payouts and compensation plans will be easier than ever. Users can modify and audit their compensation plans and commission payouts independently and without extra costs.
- Scalable business operations. DirectScale is a cloud-based MLM software that will keep up with your momentum as you go. It will grow alongside your business and scale back when you’re going through slower times so you can save money and never worry about updating your platform.
- Custom branding. Make your branding noticeable and always at the top of your user’s minds by creating unique login and landing pages. The platform comes with custom branding colors and logos. Building brand recognition and loyalty are easy to do with DirectScale.
- Up-to-date REST APIs. Updated REST APIs allow users to modify the platform and reconfigure it to suit their needs better.
- Unlimited & FREE customer support. Reach their customer service anytime, free of charge. That’s a game changer, considering that most of their competitors charge for the customer ticket.
- An unmatched self-serve help portal. Get help, tips and tricks, how-to video tutorials, checklists, articles, a user community, and more. It even includes direct access to content only developers want to see, like complete API documentation and examples.
In addition, DirectScale has recently built a new website with updated messaging features, which adds to the already fantastic overall experience of its users.
Here are some testimonials of the happy customers of DirectScale:
- David Nemelka, CEO: “Most other platforms are stuck in the past so their flexibility and adaptability is really poor. But with DirectScale, in sharp contrast, our company is more stable and scalable than anything we’ve ever worked with.”
- Mari Jo, Founder: “I can manage all my sales ambassadors in one place. Whether it’s paying out commissions, sending messages, setting up social tracking links, or educating my team with new resources, DirectScale does it all.”
- David, Exec Director of Technology: “DirectScale did not miss the mark on any of our concerns. We’ve been able to do [everything] on schedule. And we’ve paid all commissions on schedule since then, and we’ve even scaled the business considerably.”
Request Free Demo
Epixel MLM Software
The second Exigo alternative of our list is Epixel, a feature-rich and fully-customizable solution that adapts to your needs as your business grows. The company proclaims that their MLM software helps you grow 10x faster with intelligent workflow automation.
Epixel’s fully-featured, customizable solution combines your brand-specific requirements with unlimited flexibility to accommodate changing or future needs. Epixel MLM software helps you build customers and teams fast & ensure ongoing customer sales.
The company claims to be a great option for both start-ups or enterprises—letting you expand the scope of your direct selling business into new markets. However, enterprises often leave Epixel for more sophisticated MLM ecommerce platforms that can grow with them.
Here are some of the fantastic features of Epixel MLM software:
- Drag-and-drop e-store builder. The MLM ecommerce experience platform delivers fast-loading ecommerce websites that are easy to build and easy to attract customers with visually-appealing templates and features.
- Real-time financial visibility. Assemble fiscal and historical data for an accurate financial status, saving your accounting team’s time.
- Intelligent business insights. The software offers a complete view of your business, including profitability. Use the data you receive to make informed actions and decisions.
- KPI identification. With Epixel, you can track important KPIs to make better and more informed marketing decisions.
- Promotional tools. Give your customers more ways to shop and extra ways to find you with omnichannel e-commerce. Identify the right channels, track your influencers, and design compelling ad campaigns to rush in customers to your brand.
- Training and self-development. Provide proper learning materials and training to your distributors to better grasp your business plan.
- Highly secure, robust, yet customizable.
Rallyware is another great MLM solution for tracking & managing all processes related to distributor productivity and retention. If your company is looking for software to help you engage your distributors, then Rallyware is a good pick.
Rallyware is a technology tycoon that offers many solutions across industries. Their direct-selling software claims to increase distributor retention, sales productivity, and recruitment.
This software allows its users to boost engagement through technology in the following ways:
- Effective communication. Drive every segment of the distributor base to take the right course of action.
- Real-time analytics. Corporate leaders can easily track the performance and ROI of every specific field engagement initiative.
- Genealogy-mapped communication. You can group your distributors into communities based on your company’s genealogy, which will lead to much more efficient communications.
- Social game-like experience. Distributors can have fun while taking all the steps to achieve success and see tangible results. They will be motivated to accomplish specific activities through fun achievements and rewards.
- Distributor engagement programs. The predefined engagement programs that Rallyware offers can help any company achieve its selling results.
Infinite MLM Software
The last Exigo alternative of our list is Infinite MLM software as it comes with advanced features, a wide range of compensation plans, and can fit any business model.
It integrates with Magento and Opencart, which are among the most popular eCommerce websites to facilitate online transactions today.
The company designed an MLM system software with all the add-ons, features, and customizations to meet the different businesses of various clients. They have been in MLM software development for more than ten years and have plenty of successful clients.
Additionally, the platform is easy to customize and it is quite stable and scalable, which is obvious proof that the development team behind this app is experienced and highly-skilled.
Here are some great features offered by Infinite:
- Simple interface. This software is completely user-friendly so it makes it easy for anyone with basic internet knowledge to operate it.
- Fully customizable. Infinite comes with many different MLM compensation plans including Binary, Matrix, Hybrid, and Breakaway, just to name a few. This means it’s fully customizable to fit any business.
- Design templates. Alter the software to fit your needs and create a branded look with multiple design templates.
- Multi-language and multi-currency. These powerful features give users from all across the world the freedom to use the platform comfortably.
- Fast, secure, reliable.
The right software can help MLM businesses streamline the critical functions of multi-level marketing business model. It helps automate the management of member networks and member compensations. Moreover, affiliate software helps businesses manage sales and process payments and much more.
Choosing the best MLM affiliate software solution can be a difficult task, we know. Therefore we recommend you: Don’t rush the decision. Take a look at your priorities, needs, budget, among others. Knowing about the crucial benefits of MLM software will help you understand the impact of the tool on your business.
Make sure you start some free trials and check live demos of the software you like the most. Every business is unique in its own sense and that is why many business owners take their time when choosing their direct selling platforms.
Yet, one option on this list stands out. Our personal favorite is DirectScale as it is probably the easiest-to-use and most comprehensive MLM software on the market. It helps MLM businesses empower their employees and field as a whole. With its advanced configurability, automated scalability, payout management, and other important features, it is clear that no other software can match its level.
Request Free Demo Now!