In 2023, affiliate marketing companies have many powerful tools that can help them run their business more efficiently.
Modern affiliate software options have a number of great functionalities, allowing your team to manage your partnerships and to determine which strategy is the most likely to achieve the best results.
Due to the popularity of this software, many different companies offer their own solutions. So which ones are the best affiliate tracking software for 2023?
PRO TIP: One of the best methods to examine whether the software is good for your business is to try the vendor’s free trial or demo period. This will give you a direct experience with the features and components of the affiliate software and you will see if it meets your expectations.
The first amazing option is Tapfiliate. Tapfiliate is a cloud-based affiliate tracking software that enables you to create, track, and optimize your own affiliate programs. It also enables advertisers to issue referral links and coupons that can track affiliate-driven conversions on their business’s websites. The software also allows you to customize the reward structure for your affiliates.
Businesses that have already used Tapfliate claim that these are its main benefits:
- Great UI. Tapfiliate has a pretty and robust user interface that is easy to understand and get used to.
- Seamless setup. This software solution allows users to establish their own affiliate programs within minutes.
- Integration. It allows you to integrate with Shopify, Woocommerce, WordPress and more.
- No transaction fees. Tapfiliate does not charge users a transaction fee. Instead, it has different pricing packages based on the number of affiliates, clicks, impressions, conversions, and other important aspects.
The second on our list of the best affiliate software is DirectScale, an Exigo company.
It’s the perfect cloud-based solution for data-driven companies that want to manage, track, analyze and optimize their business activities to increase revenue.
This software offers smart dashboards, trend indicators, and models like any other MLM provider. In addition, DirectScale allows MLM leaders to model and test-drive hypothetical changes in their comp plan to see the hypothetical changes & consequences. There is no other platform on the market that offers such a feature.
With DirectScale, you can easily track enrollment orders, sales history by order type or country, autoship orders, new associates, rank counts, and more.
Moreover, after acquiring DirecTech Labs, DirectScale started adding new revenue-generating features and applications to their already robust platform, including RevCapture Alerts.
RevCapture Alerts can bring you up to an 11% lift in monthly revenue, a 6% reduction in monthly and 90-day churn, and an average ROI of 25x.
Enjoy modern eCommerce choices with DirectScale, including Shopify, seamlessly integrating with the other DirectScale commission and back office software applications.
Here are some of the best features of DirectScale:
- User-friendly & flexible software. DirectScale is user-friendly, and anyone with basic internet knowledge can operate it.
- Easy & self-managed commission payouts. Auditing and modifying your commission payouts and compensation plans will be easier than ever. Users can modify and audit their compensation plans and commission payouts independently and without extra costs.
- Scalable business operations. DirectScale is a cloud-based MLM software that will keep up with your momentum as you go. It will grow alongside your business and scale back when you’re going through slower times so you can save money and never worry about updating your platform.
- Unmatched MLM analytics & BI. DirectScale blends a deep understanding of direct sales behavior with data science to improve distributor engagement and lifetime value. Amplify your sellers’ engagement with DirectScale.
- Unmatched ecommerce management. Update product offerings and info on the go to easily manage your online business.
- DIY configurability. You can create a personalized web office experience that fits your needs and allows you to target distributors at every step of the sales funnel. In addition, it is easy to provide them with training and support that allows you to create a loyal staff that makes a profit.
- Custom branding. Make your branding noticeable and always at the top of your user’s minds by creating unique login and landing pages. The platform comes with custom branding colors and logos. Building brand recognition and loyalty are easy to do with DirectScale.
- Up-to-date REST APIs. Updated REST APIs allow users to modify the platform and reconfigure it to suit their needs better.
- Unlimited & free customer support. Reach their customer service anytime, free of charge.
- An unmatched self-serve help portal. Get help, tips and tricks, how-to video tutorials, checklists, articles, a user community, and more. It even includes direct access to content only developers want to see, like complete API documentation and examples.
Here are some testimonials of the happy customers of DirectScale:
- Mari Jo, Founder: “The openness of the platform amazes me. I can’t believe I can access so much without even talking to DirectScale. I just love it! And I can do it without opening a ticket and without training!”
- David, Exec Director of Technology: “DirectScale did not miss the mark on any of our concerns. We’ve been able to do [everything] on schedule. And we’ve paid all commissions on schedule since then, and we’ve even scaled the business considerably.”
- Scott, VP of Operations: “I’ve worked with three of the main industry commission engine system providers. I’ve noticed something very different with DirectScale. The service and support I’ve received with DirectScale have helped me to feel like they are genuinely interested in the success of our company.”
TUNE (formerly HasOffers) is known for its incredible flexibility which makes it one of the most flexible SaaS platforms for managing marketing partnerships across web and mobile.
As TUNE says, you can maximize ROI from onboarding through payout with your most important partners — affiliates, networks, influencers, agencies, and any other business development relationships. All of that on one platform.
Headquartered in Seattle with hundreds of employees worldwide, TUNE is trusted by the most innovative affiliate marketers, iconic brands, and the largest global performance advertising networks, including Tapjoy, or Fluent.
Here are some great features offered by TUNE:
- Great level of automation. Automate your performance optimization via custom rules for conversion rate, profit margin, and offer type. Save time with automated actions and alerts.
- Comprehensive monitoring. Monitor all actions, rules, and affected partners and offers from one event log.
- Real-time data & customizable reports. Accurate, real-time data backed by an infrastructure you can count on and build on.
- Transparent, predictable pricing. TUNE takes pride in having no hidden fees or service charges. You can choose from several software-based pricing plans.
Another great affiliate software on our list is Scaleo, an award-winning affiliate marketing software that allows you to track, analyze, and optimize your affiliate business and affiliate marketing campaigns in real-time, utilizing cutting-edge AI technology.
This software was made in Europe and is the perfect solution for advertisers (brands), affiliate networks, media buyers, or ad agencies.
Here are some key features of Scaleo that you need to know:
- UI customization. You can easily customize the platform to fit your brand perfectly. Adding your logo, choosing brand colors, or connecting your custom domain is not a problem.
- Caring support & extensive helpdesk. Scaleo strongly believes in the support provided by real people who care and who are available 24/7.
- Anti-Fraud Logic™. Eliminate fraudulent traffic using their in-house anti-fraud solution that combines and analyzes dozens of internal and external measuring points to detect and eliminate fraud traffic in real-time.
- Ad performance optimization. Using their AI-tools, you can monetize every click using smart traffic redirection or automate the marketing performance.
The fifth amazing option is CAKE. It is a cloud-based affiliate marketing solution designed to help businesses in the industry manage, measure, and optimize performance marketing in real-time.
Its powerful platform brings clarity to your marketing campaigns and empowers you with the insights to make intelligent marketing decisions.
CAKE is a perfect solution for affiliate marketing, lead generation, and multichannel marketing. More than 500 of the world’s most successful advertisers, networks, and publishers build their business on CAKE’s Performance Marketing Software.
Like other solutions on this list of the best affiliate software, CAKE has some great features:
- Real-time insights & reports. Optimize your affiliate marketing program through real-time insights into partner and campaign performance, customizable alerts, granular data, and unique commission structures to reward partners.
- Superior customer support. Get in touch with CAKE via phone or email 24/7. You will expect to get your dedicated Client Success Manager and Implementation Specialist.
- Data security. Ensure data security and privacy with ongoing GDPR efforts in addition to a clear set of policies and procedures.
- Affiliate and Advertiser API. CAKE allows you to give your affiliates and advertisers the power to automate their own workflow through powerful two-way APIs for reporting, campaign details, and more.
Affise is a performance marketing platform that helps you to manage, track, analyze and optimize online advertising campaigns in real-time. As one of the TOP affiliate solutions, it is very popular among leading companies all over the world. Affise is great at driving their business forward with conversion-based costs instead of paying for clicks.
The most important features of Affise include:
- Affiliate management and tracking. The software offers configurable dashboards, smart targeting & cap systems, along with data breakdowns and reports.
- Finances under control. Affise offers multi currencies and flexible payouts, among others.
- Customization. Take advantage of tailored UI design, feature-rich API, 3rd party integrations or custom landing pages.
- Anti-fraud detection and other optimizations like AI smartlinks.
Post Affiliate Pro
Last but not least, Post Affiliate Pro is another powerful tool that allows online business owners to track and monitor their affiliate networks. It is intuitive, fast, effective, infinitely expandable, and scalable, which makes it a solid Tapfiliate alternative.
The development team behind this software solution placed a special focus on the periods when the affiliate network grows and it becomes difficult to manage. Post Affiliate Pro is trusted by over hundreds of companies globally.
Post Affiliate Pro stands out with these awesome features:
- Customizable interface. An easily customizable signup form and affiliate panel allow you to tailor the application to complement the look and feel of your corporate website design.
- Multilingual support. As of now, it is translated into 36 languages, with new languages added regularly.
- Private campaigns. By default, all campaigns in Post Affiliate Pro are public, which means that all affiliates can view and promote them. The private campaigns feature allows you to create private campaigns, which will be visible only to selected affiliates.
- Multiple comprehensive reports. You can compare the side-by-side performance of affiliates, banners or campaigns, and much more.
The right software can help affiliate businesses streamline the critical functions of their business model. It helps automate the management of member networks and member compensations. Moreover, affiliate software helps businesses manage sales and process payments, and much more.
Choosing the best affiliate tracking software solution for your business is not an easy task indeed. Don’t rush the decision. Take a look at your priorities, needs, and budget, among others. Knowing about the key expected benefits of the software will help you understand the impact of the tool on your business.
Make sure you start some free trials and check live demos of the software you like the most. Every business is unique in its own sense and that is why many business owners take their time when choosing their direct selling platforms.
Yet, one option on this list stands out. Our personal favorite is DirectScale as it is probably the easiest-to-use and most comprehensive software on the market. It helps businesses empower their employees and field as a whole. With its advanced configurability, automated scalability, easy commission payouts, and other important features, it is clear that no other software can match its level.