These days, Shopify integration is one of the most crucial ecommerce features that make your company stand out from the competition.
The right MLM software doesn’t just help you manage the downline and commission payouts while communicating more effectively. The best technology serves you & your field in your ecommerce efforts.
Explore these 3 powerful MLM platforms with Shopify integration so you can do commerce your way!
PRO TIP: One of the best methods to examine whether the software suits your business is to try the vendor’s free trial or demo period. This will give you a direct experience with the features and components of the affiliate software, and you will see if it meets your expectations.
MarketPowerPRO by MultiSoft
MarketPowerPRO software helps you focus on the people, not the paperwork, and helps you be in control to dominate your market.
According to the official website, the main idea behind this solution is to enable users to recruit and retain more distributors with ease. Therefore, automation is high among the crucial benefits, and the company always emphasizes that.
The platform is 100% cloud-based and allows users to have complete admin control.
MarketPowerPRO is one of the cheaper options on the market. However, it is not as robust and feature-packed as the other options mentioned on this list. Nevertheless, it offers a free trial, so your company can try it out.
These are the most notable benefits of using this platform:
- Replicated distributor sites. MarketPowerPRO provides corporate branded websites to your distributors.
- MLM compensation plans. The software supports all plan types like binary, unilevel, stairstep, and custom hybrids.
- Distributor back-office. MarketPowerPro provides the distributors with all the information they need.
- Variety of payment getaways. MarketPowerPro supports numerous payment gateways out of the box.
- Multiple third-party integrations. The platform offers a built-in eWallet and integrations with multiple third-party commission payment platforms.
- Real-time genealogies.
ShoutOut is another attractive option for network marketing & affiliate businesses. This software solution is known for its easy integration with Shopify, WooCommerce, and Squarespace websites.
Additionally, the user interface is intuitive, and the app has all the functionalities expected from top-tier multi-level marketing software solutions.
The most impressive features of ShoutOut include:
- 100% free. The most significant competitive advantage of the ShoutOut app is that the basic plan is 100% free, which is perfect for start-ups with a limited budget. However, as your company grows, it’s not the most sophisticated option.
- Unlimited affiliates. Build an unlimited network of affiliates, each with its dashboard, referral links, coupons, and QR codes to send sales to your store.
- Visually appealing analytics. ShoutOut’s analytics provide insight into the network’s performance, results, and regular updates on trending referrals.
- Easy to customize. It allows users to customize all dashboards according to their preferences and needs.
- Craft the database however you would like to. The app allows users to create custom fields to capture unlimited data and build an extensive network of followers.
According to Capterra, DirectScale, now an Exigo company, is the most comprehensive and robust MLM software & mobile app on the US market. The best part? It integrates with Shopify within minutes.
It is the perfect solution for data-driven companies that want to manage, track, analyze and optimize their business activities to increase revenue.
This software offers smart dashboards, trend indicators, and models like any other MLM provider. In addition, DirectScale allows MLM leaders to model and test-drive hypothetical changes in their comp plan to see the hypothetical changes & consequences. There is no other platform on the market that offers such a feature.
With DirectScale, you can easily track enrollment orders, sales history by order type or country, autoship orders, new associates, rank counts, and more.
Moreover, after acquiring DirecTech Labs, DirectScale started adding new revenue-generating features and applications to their already robust platform, including RevCapture Alerts.
RevCapture Alerts can bring you up to an 11% lift in monthly revenue, a 6% reduction in monthly and 90-day churn, and an average ROI of 25x.
Enjoy modern eCommerce choices with DirectScale, including Shopify, seamlessly integrating with the other DirectScale commission and back office software applications.
Businesses love DirectScale for its:
- Unmatched MLM analytics & BI. DirectScale blends a deep understanding of direct sales behavior with data science to improve distributor engagement and lifetime value. Amplify your sellers’ engagement with DirectScale.
- User-friendly & flexible software. DirectScale is user-friendly, and anyone with basic internet knowledge can operate it.
- DIY configurability. You can create a personalized web office experience that fits your needs and allows you to target distributors at every step of the sales funnel. In addition, it is easy to provide them with training and support that allows you to create a loyal staff that makes a profit.
- Easy & self-managed commission payouts. Auditing and modifying your commission payouts and compensation plans will be easier than ever. Users can modify and audit their compensation plans and commission payouts independently and without extra costs.
- Scalable business operations. DirectScale is a cloud-based MLM software that will keep up with your momentum as you go. It will grow alongside your business and scale back when you’re going through slower times so you can save money and never worry about updating your platform.
- Custom branding. Make your branding noticeable and always at the top of your user’s minds by creating unique login and landing pages. The platform comes with custom branding colors and logos. Building brand recognition and loyalty are easy to do with DirectScale.
- Up-to-date REST APIs. Updated REST APIs allow users to modify the platform and reconfigure it to suit their needs better.
- Unlimited & free customer support. Reach their customer service anytime, free of charge.
- An unmatched self-serve help portal. Get help, tips and tricks, how-to video tutorials, checklists, articles, a user community, and more. It even includes direct access to content only developers want to see, like complete API documentation and examples.
Choosing the best Shopify MLM software for your business is no easy task. Every business is unique in its way, and that is why many business owners take their time choosing their MLM solution.
However, one option on this list that stands out is DirectScale, which has a proven record of ecommerce success for established, data-driven MLM companies.
With its complete flexibility & configurability, easy commission payouts and comp plan modeling, and other advanced but user-friendly features, it is clear that no other software can match its quality.