Multi-level marketing businesses have a plethora of tools that can help them run the company more efficiently, and one of those tools is Optimove.
This software helps you create personal CRM marketing campaigns with the help of many useful features such as advanced analytics, multi-channel customer communications, and advanced AI. It allows you to collect customer data and transfer it into valuable insights.
While this is a great tool, you may not like it and you may be looking for a similar app to use for your business. Luckily, there are many other options if you don’t want to use Optimove. If you’re searching for Optimove alternatives, we’ve prepared a list for your consideration.
The first on our list of Optimove alternatives, DirectScale, an Exigo company, is a software every MLM business needs, as it comes with a plethora of features that were created specifically with the user in mind. It was designed by MLM industry experts who have decades of experience to be the perfect fit for your and any other MLM company.
DirectScale is unique to other MLM software platforms because it has advanced configurability out of the box that you control. The platform was built to adapt to your needs so you can modify and reconfigure it however you want without paying any additional fees.
No matter if you’re looking to enable your sales or develop your business, DirectScale can help you achieve your goals thanks to all of its amazing features. This solution is simple yet powerful, and it can be used to a great extent by your entire team.
Some of the things you can do with DirectScale are listed below.
Promote your agenda
With the use of Web Office banners and login events, you can provide your field users with content that will keep them informed, engaged, and educated. You can segment the content they can see by language, rank, and region, update the content automatically, and display custom announcements.
Focus on branding
Building brand recognition and loyalty is something many companies struggle with, but it’s easy to do with DirectScale. This platform allows you to create unique landing and login pages with your company’s branding. The platform comes with custom branding and configurable company colors and logos.
Have personalized communications
Great communication between team users is essential for growing a business, and the best way to achieve that is to have constant connections between you and your team. This can be via direct user-to-user chat, downline mass messaging, and online SMS and email notifications.
As DirectScale is a cloud-based MLM software, it will keep up with your momentum as you go. It will grow alongside your business and scale back when you’re going through slower times so you can save money and never worry about updating your platform.
Control your payouts
Auditing and modifying your commission payouts and compensation plans will be easier than ever. You can change and adjust your plan by yourself and even test it to see if it’s valid and be sure that you will pay your workers an accurate amount every time.
Infinite MLM is a software that was created to eliminate all of the network marketing concerns you may have in your company. This is a feature-rich tool that comes with multiple different compensation plans you can choose from depending on your needs and the type of business you run. Therefore, it deserves to be on our list of Optimove alternatives.
The software is very user-friendly, as it has a simple interface that can be used by anyone who has basic internet knowledge. It’s also fully customizable thanks to its different compensation plans and multiple design templates that allow you to create a branded look.
Some of the things Infinite MLM offers include:
- Ecommerce integrations. With Infinite MLM, you can facilitate online transactions because it integrates two popular eCommerce websites – Opencart and Magento. It provides you with fast and secure transactions with over 20 payment gateways, unlimited products, sales reports, and much more.
- CMS integration. A content management system is essential if you want your website to stay at the top of search engine results. With this integration, you can make sure all of the changes that happen with your products and services are updated through a simple to use interface.
- Large number of add ons. This tool comes with basic MLM software features as well as multiple add ons that can help you meet any requirements you might have for your website. Some of these add ons include web design, an autoresponder, Bitcoin integration, and SMS integration, just to name a few.
- High-end customization. No matter what kind of customization requirements you have for your MLM business, you can be sure that this flexible software can meet them. For instance, you can customize each compensation plan with different kinds of bonuses and improve employee satisfaction.
Marketo is a marketing automation platform that aims to simplify the marketing process and help you streamline a lot of marketing-related tasks. This includes customer engagement marketing, marketing management, inbound marketing, loyalty marketing, and many others.
The platform is very easy to use and has a lot to offer to anyone who owns an MLM business. One of its main benefits is that it’s extremely flexible and offers real-time personalization so users can tweak and add their own personal touches to the system according to their preferences or requirements.
Marketo is on this list of Optimove alternatives for a good reason. It comes with many great benefits apart from its flexibility and personalization, and here are some of them:
- Simple and easy to use interface. Marketo comes with a visual drag-and-drop interface that almost anyone can use with ease to create amazing landing pages. This task is only made easier with a large collection of pre-design templates Marketo offers.
- Social media marketing possibilities. Marketo also comes with dynamic content capabilities that allow you to turn landing pages into Facebook pages. This can be very useful, as the tool can help you develop a social media marketing campaign with social sharing, social promotion, and social engagement.
- Lead management. This tool uses predetermined parameters and criteria to help you gather strong leads and boost your sales. These parameters include product scores, demographics, prospect behavior, and input from sales.
- CRM platform integrations. Marketo has native integrations with Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics, both of which are great CRM platforms. You can use them to sync your sales and marketing teams and build awareness and collaboration.
- Detailed reports. To make sure your business is going in the right direction, you can generate reports with Marketo based on your own customizable metrics. You can find out the performance for your email, landing page, leads, and campaigns.
SocialBug is an MLM marketing platform that can be easily implemented almost out of the box and only requires a short learning curve before you can start using it. It was designed to handle a large volume of distributors as well as all complications of processing and tracking commissions.
This platform is best suited for small and startup MLM businesses, not just because of its easy setup and implementation. If you’re a small MLM business owner who’s looking for Optimove alternatives, there are a few reasons why you should consider SocialBug:
- Simple installation. SocialBug doesn’t require anything more than a few clicks to install it on your website. It comes in two different versions – a plugin and an extension – so you can install it into your website without writing a single line of code.
- Affordable price. Another reason why it’s perfect for small and startup MLM businesses is its price. As it’s much more affordable than most other MLM solutions, it draws in a lot of companies that are looking for a cost-effective but still very useful MLM solution.
- Shopping cart integrations. SocialBug comes with an MLM Party Plan Affiliate that works with the most popular and frequently used shopping carts such as BigCommerce, WordPress/WooCommerce, Magento 1, and Magento 2, nopCommerce, and PrestaShop.
- Important integrations. This platform also has some of the most essential integrations an MLM business needs to succeed and grow. This includes features such as an affiliate dashboard, favorite products, social links, order history, commissions, product volume, payout levels, and many more.
However, it’s important to remember that it was designed specifically for small businesses, so it probably won’t be of much use to those who have already found some level of success in multi-level marketing.
These are just some Optimove alternatives that can help MLM businesses in their operations, but there are many more. However, if you want to truly reach your full potential, we would have to say that the best choice is undoubtedly DirectScale.
Simply put, it has everything a multi-level marketing company needs not only to automate some of their processes but also to improve them. It has a plethora of amazing features that can be used by every member of your team.
Its highly customizable nature means that no matter what kind of business you run, you can alter this already powerful solution to be everything you ever needed, and more.